Objectives of this role / About the job
Legal Lead is the head of the legal team and is responsible for the legal affairs of the entire corporation. This role includes providing legal counsel to the board of directors, board of director, and other senior management. Legal Lead must possess strong
initiative, as well as excellent management and leadership skills and strong business acumen.
· Act as a legal liaison for the company, coordinate with Financial Advisor and external legal firm in relation to the requirements of SEC and SET for filing the company for Initial Public Offering (IPO)
· Offer legal counsel to ensure proper legal support to all departments with respect to the transactions involving the organization including the day-to-day business activities.
· Initiate contact with and coordinate with external legal counsel when necessary.
· Protect legal and business interests of the company to minimize legal risk and maximize the interest of the company.
· Handle the corporate changes filing and managing the registration of corporate changes with the public company registrar.
· Drafting, reviewing, and revising legal documents in both Thai & English such as MOU, NDA, Distributorship Agreement, Purchasing Agreement, License Agreement and other legal related documents.
· Researching and updating new laws and regulation related to company’s business activities.
· Responsible for working with the external counsel for IPO filings in terms of drafts and reviews.
· Bachelor degree or higher in LLB, LLM.
Skills & Experiences:
· Minimum 6 years’ experience from law firm and multinational company.
· IPO experience is a plus.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures.
· Fluent in English (both verbal and written communication)