Our client is a leading Japanese food company that specializes in the production and sale of convenience food. Their company in Bangkok is the HQ of Asia which also looks over Indonesia, Vietnam and Malaysia.
Report line: Director of General and Legal Affairs in Thailand
- Responsible for providing legal support to Thailand's overall business under supervision of the Director.
- Handling day-to-day operations such as contract review, advertisement and marketing materials review, as well as regulatory matters.
- Handling any legal issues arising from the operation of company such as HR.
- Handling dispute resolution, coordinating with the legal team of Tokyo to deal with strategic planning and projects such as M&A deals.
Experience and Qualification:
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree of higher in Faculty of Law with other relates certifications will be beneficial.
- Strong legal skills and experience with the general corporate areas of Thai legal practice - requiring approximately a minimum of 5 years legal practice in a decent law firm or corporate legal department. Therefore, legal generalists
would be preferred to specialists in a particular area of law.
- Open to any industry experiences. However, good understanding in Japanese business is a plus.
- Cross border legal practice experience is preferable but not required.
- Strong business acumen. Our client needs a "partner of the team" to always seek solutions rather than a mere legal engineer.
- Self-motivation and capability to work on a stand-alone basis in the field assigned. The candidate should work with local businesses and the HD's legal team will provide strong support and guidance.
- Good communication skills under multinational and multicultural working environments.
The successful candidate will be provided a promising career opportunity and attractive compensation package. To submit your application, in strict confidence, please send your full resume in Word format by click
For a confidential discussion please call 02-078-7324
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5139, 5th Floor, 496-502,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330