Rabbit Finance helps people save time and make better choices with comprehensive, free and independent online comparison tools for personal loans, credit cards, insurance and home
services. Headquartered in Bangkok, the group has established relationships with over 50 leading financial institutions. We are part of the BTS Group, Thailand’s leading provider of passenger services. If you enjoy a dynamic multicultural work environment,
you are welcome to send us your resume!
What we expect:
- Provide legal advice on various topics such as general corporate law, foreign business law, consumer protection law and labor law.
- Create awareness of compliance culture within the organization.
- Coordinate with management and stakeholders on legal matters.
- Manage legal work on any potential legal issues.
- Draft business contracts and agreements in both Thai and English to ensure the legal and corporate governance compliance.
- Handle registrations of new licenses, corporate changes and prepare reports as required.
- Provide support on company secretary roles and responsibilities for BOD, Annual General Meetings (AGMs) and other subcommittee meetings. Prepare agenda, give presentations and take minutes of meetings.Maintain
and update statutory records for the company.
- Coordinate with the internal teams and regulators i.e. OIC, DBD to ensure the accuracy and compliance of laws and regulations.
- Ensure the company complies with the statutory and other regulatory requirements on corporate matters.
- Implement special projects for the member of the board of directors.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience in reputable law firm and/or leading company’s in-house roles. Top tier law firms experience is strongly preferred.
- Education: Law Master Degree or LLM.
- Member of Thai Bar Association or Lawyer’s License.
- Excellent English proficiency: writing, drafting and verbal communications skills.
- Able to work within a multicultural environment.
- Deep understanding local legal system of Thailand, including but not limited to civil law, contract law, company law, tax and commercial law. Previous background in the insurance industry is a plus. Experience
in Personal Data Protection Act is a plus.
- Thai nationality and fluent in English.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Able to work independently and under time constraints.
Why join Rabbit Finance?
- Big responsibilities and project ownership.
- Fostering of personal growth in a learning and resourceful environment.
- Easy-integration into a highly professional, international and passionate team of industry experts with flat hierarchies.
- Competitive compensation package including a comprehensive insurance policy.
- Knowledge sharing from the best entrepreneurs in the industry.
- An office in the heart of Bangkok (MRT Lumphini).