To execute a LEAN manufacturing system for improving productivity, quality, standardization, cost reduction, optimum utilization of resources and eliminate
seven wastes (Overproduction, Inventory, Waiting, Motion, Transportation, Rework, Over Processing)
1.Develop process flow chart, value stream mapping, time & motion study, and line balancing.
2. Optimize machines in processes to reach product quality, efficiency, and repeatability.
3. Lead to execute lean manufacturing techniques.
4. Develop measurement systems supporting lean manufacturing philosophy.
5. Optimize material and people workflows.
6. Design machines and tools for new products or processes.
7. Track and execute cost reduction for process improvements.
8. Plan, execute, and manage projects to complete through continuous improvement.
9. Develop and implement project plans to achieve Future State.
10. Design and improve production lines by using lean manufacturing practices.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science.
2. Having experience at least 5 years in lean manufacturing.
3. Communicating effectively and able to work as planned.
4. Competent in computer programs MS Office, MS Project, Minitab, etc.
5. Good command of English or TOEIC score 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
* Please verify your expect salary/month