Position: Lead Account Mananger
252/121 25thFloor,Unit A,Muang Thai-Phatra Office,, Tower II,Ratchadapisek Road, Huay Khwang, Bangkok
Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS), a Business unit of Honeywell Internal, is a > $3.5 billion + strategic business unit of PMT that improves the productivity and profitability of industrial facilities on every continent around the world.
HPS offers a full range of Process automation and control solutions such as DCS(Distributed Control System), ESD(Emergency Shutdown), FGS(Fire & Gas), PLC, Advance software applications, Connected solution & offerings to key Process industries that
including Oil & Gas Exploration/Production, Refining, Petrochemicals, Chemicals/Pharmaceuticals, Marine(FPSO, LNG), Power, Terminals and other process industries. HPS provides Project Automation & Solutions, Advance Software solution/Connected solutions
& also offers a range of Lifecycle Services to both the new customers & installed base of our systems.
Senior Sales Account Manager / Business Development
Purpose of the Job
- Primary customer interface responsible for the development of business, and management of relationships, with a specific customer or customers.
- Understanding of the customer’s business, drivers, and organization, and an understanding of the value that Honeywell brings to the customer to drive to real business outcomes.
- Dissemination of key messages, initiatives, and of information pertaining to the value Honeywell brings to that specific customer at all levels of the customer’s organization.
- Business partner to the customer, establishes a defensible barrier to competitors, maximizes the business potential of their customers, and acts as the primary supplier interface for all products,
solutions and services with this customer.
- Champions the customers’ needs and requirements within the Honeywell organization
- Develop and sustain long term customer relationships;
- Preference will be given to candidates relationship & experience with PTT group of companies such as PTT GC(Global Chemicals), PTT OR(Oil Retail), PTT GSP(Gas Separation) and other PTT
Companies, etc .
- Establish these relationships while engaging customers at all levels including senior levels of the customer organization ;
- Early engagement in the customer buying process diagnosing customers needs and tailoring solutions to match
- Manages the day to day and strategic: maintaining a balanced approach to superior customer service and strategic account planning through Territory Account Plan;
- quarterly results and long term account goals;
- Identifies new sales opportunities and focuses on providing consultative support by building value propositions for solutions into the account;
- Manage and build customer contacts, serving as the customer’s ambassador, “trusted advisor” and advocate;
- Focal point for relationship strategies, account and sales plans, proposal strategies, contract negotiations, etc.
- Drives sales campaign and strategic/growth initiatives Plan for account growth in the long term
- University Degree or equivalent experience level
Work Experience Required
- Experience in solution sales (Process automation industry) in DCS, ESD, FGS, plant information, Advance software application/connected offerings will be an added advantage.
- Process industry market Experience in Oil & Gas, Refining, Petrochemicals, Chemicals, Power, Terminals is preferred.
Preference with PTT group of companies such as PTT GC(Global Chemicals), PTT OR(Oil Retail), PTT GSP(Gas Separation) and other PTT Companies, etc
- Proven track record of success in the industry/business environment
- Experience in building and maintaining relations at customers (different levels)
- Experienced in complex sale, including early engagement in the customer buying cycle at senior levels, building long-term strategic and executive relationships, team selling and opportunity planning
- Marketing and project management experience is desirable
- Previous working experience in a complex organization