Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Visiting the main existing partners and distributors to provide and present the company's products & services.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, understanding their requirements, and preparing and presenting a business development plan.
- Finding new target customers, acquiring new business & creating sales leads to achieve sales targets, as well as taking responsibility for the achievement of objectives and team sales targets.
- Providing sales management, controlling the budget, and supporting sales activities.
- Establishing effective relationships with customers and collaboration with other departments.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 3 years’ experience in direct experience in Sales, Key Account Management, or related.
- Good command of English communications.
- Proficiency in computer programs including Microsoft Office.