- Monitoring sales performance, particularly for new products, and taking timely action to drive
- Seek opportunities at existing key account/products to improve sales and ensure a good ROI on
- Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client.
- Develop the Customer Annual Business Plan, lead the analysis for monthly and annual business review.
- Build long term relationship with Key Account buyers in order to purchase and distribution.
- Able to handle sales and follow up process from start to finish i.e., from receiving order to issuing
- Regularly visiting stores in order to identify areas of improvement at store level such as key traffic
points in stores, promotion effectiveness, efficient operation wise in order to get the best results.
- Resolving operational issues at head/regional offices or in-store.
- Generate sales report and market situation by monthly basic.
- Tracking trends and study competitors on the external environment (e.g., competitor activity) to
improve the performance.
- Conducts post-evaluation analysis based on activity details and compares results with pre-evaluation
analysis, explaining any potential differences.
- Identifies insights from post-evaluation analyses and incorporates learning into future customer
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Administrative Management / or Relevant
- 3-5 years of experience in Key Account Management, especially in Hypermarket and CVS.
- Good strategic planning, analytical and proactive.
- Self-motivated; able to learn on own initiative.
- Action and results oriented.
- Excellent skills in selling and negotiation
- Good command of English Communication.
- Have owned car/ driving license.