At aCommerce, our employee's personal and professional growth matters. And this is the reason why we give them holistic learning and development opportunities in order for them to achieve
their career aspirations and goals.
At aCommerce, the
Key Account Executive is a role carved out to meet the changing consumer demand. This individual aims to serve as an extension of our clients’ businesses ensuring proper management and execution of the ecommerce strategy in social commerce
on their behalf. This would include developing, managing and executing promotional and marketing campaigns and overall fulfillment execution, smooth day to day operations.
The Associate Key Account Manager will support the Key Account Manager on the brand in serving as the client’s initial point of communication in executing their social commerce strategy,
enabling a consistent social media presence and strong positive brand experience. You will work closely and collaborate with other internal department service providers to ensure best-in class end-to-end service execution. You will keep abreast of client industry
developments, market trends and competitive intelligence, gaining specialized industry knowledge which enables us to add-value and more deeply understand the client’s business challenges and opportunities.
Specifically, this role will be doing:
- Manage overall account profitability via P&L management
- Ensure all clients and channels are successfully on-boarded on time
- Manage to maximize GMV with day-to-day collaboration with client and channels
- Customer budget management and P&L execution including reimbursement to deliver agreed GMV, Take Rate, and Profit
- Ensuring optimal product presentation and visibility on online channels
- Coordinating with internal cross function and external parties
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Advising and executing end-to-end social commerce strategy for International brand owners (such as Global brands, FMCG brands etc.). This will include content, sales monitoring, analysis
on how to grow demand, supply management and promotion management as well as business analytics.
- Coordinating with internal departments (tech, warehouse, marketing) and external parties (ad agencies) to troubleshoot and resolve business issues
- Support the Brand management team to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Build strong rapport with clients that include managing relationships with internal and external stakeholder
- Responsible for client relationship and retain client satisfaction
- Serve as the “face of aCommerce” and primary point of contact for client executives and key stakeholders at each assigned account
- Advising clients on how to increase online sales through merchandising, promotion planning and onsite marketing activities
- Managing fast-growing e-commerce sales of large brand owners through their own web-store or other online channels and initiative channel
- Ensuring that regular reviews are carried out with customers, to ensure that their needs are being met and that excellent customer service is achieved and, developing future improvements/services
for the customers.
- Identifies and anticipates additional opportunities for enhancements, improvements or new services with existing clients
- Inventory management including forecast, ordering and DOH controlling
- Present analysis and recommendations to key stakeholders both client-side and internally
To know more about this role, please click here.
- With very strong commercial & client-facing skills and can converse effectively both in Thai and English
- With advanced MS Excel skills (e.g. Min. Pivot Table, V Lookup, etc.) and has a good knowledge of MS PowerPoint
Soft Skills and Other Details
- Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- 0-3 years working experience in an ecommerce company, ecommerce platforms, Internet start-up in retail, International Brand or account management roles is an advantage
- Previous experience in social commerce, online media, marketing would be a strong point.
- Good knowledge of Excel, Pivot Table,
VLOOKUP, PowerPoint and other related fields is a MUST
- Superior communication skills in English & Thai, written and oral
- Candidate must be proactive and have a problem-solving attitude to client and/or business problems
- Very strong commercial and client-facing abilities
- Demonstrated ability to exceed client expectations and incorporate urgency and strong service ethic into all aspects of the job
- Entrepreneurial spirit, not afraid of risks and challenges
- Analytical, data driven mindset and detail oriented
- Successful record of communicating and engaging cross functional teams