Eurofins Thailand is looking for a Junior Accountant to support the Country Accountant to maintain all accounting activity and financial records and its subsystem e.g. Fixed Asset, Cost,
General Ledger, Reconciliations and its financial reporting support to GROUP and external auditors for all Legal Entities in Thailand (currently 4).
Chatuchak (Kasetsart University) and Rama 9 office
Report to: Country Accountant
- Manage and maintains records of Cashier, Disbursement, Accounts Payable, Fixed Asset, General Ledger and Annual Operating Plan.
- Manage and control the recording of Costing (including Interco Reconciliation process).
- Analysis of all transactions in the general ledger system. Monitor and ensure that cost – the cutting tool is posted correctly
- Prepare monthly GL reconciliations and/or any AD-Hoc requests
- Maintain fixed asset books, manage the depreciation period and policy.
- Prepare monthly journal entries inclusive of supporting documentation and appropriate descriptions for both Thai GAAP and Group’s GAAP adjustment.
- Assist with monthly and annual audit support as well as annual budget process.
- Ensures adherence to and communicate the accounting policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting.
- 2-5 year experiences in accounting, tax compliance, accounting reconciliation / variance analysis and reporting.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as WINSpeed, Express, SAP or Oracles etc.
- Good command in English written and verbal communication skills, including ability to interact effectively with management, team members and cross-functional teams.
- Active personality with strong communication skills, logical thinking and responsibility.
- Very analytical and detail oriented.
- Self-motivated, team player, with ability to work independently and willingness to take on challenges in a dynamic environment
- Ability to adjust to changing work priorities and react with appropriate flexibility.