เพศชาย อายุ 25 - 45 ปี มี ใบ กว.
วุฒิการการศึกษา ป.ตรี สาขาวิศวกรรมโยธา หรือ ก่อสร้าง
ควบคุมงานก่อสร้าง,บริหารงานก่อสร้างบ้านแนวราบ P/C - T/F
รบกวนติดต่อ คุณอ๊อต (081-8709111) คุณแต๋ม (087-970-3854) หรือ แผนกสรรหาบุคคล 02-732-1041-5 ต่อ 207
Lalin Property Ltd. (Plc.) was established on 8 September 1988 with the registered capital of 20 million baht. Mr. Taveesak Watcharakkawongse and Mr. Chaiyan Chakarakul are the major shareholders.
The company operates property business under the slogan "House built on good intention". Our first project was Lully Ville - a townhouse project, it was constructed on Srinakarin and Thupataemee roads. On Lully Ville project, we built 800 units of townhouses on 88 rai, which valued at 1,100 million baht. To date, the Lully Ville project had entirely been sold out.
Through many years of the operation, we, Lalin Property have never discontinued expanding our property business, even in the economic crisis in 1997. In that year, the company initiated a new marketing strategy for property business. We created a “Friend get Friend” project and employed the ”Bank Secured Down Payment” system of Escrow Account to our projects in order to assure the customers of our reliability.
Besides, Lalin Property is a leader in applying a takeover strategy to purchase the distressed projects and lands, which are used to secure the NPL at financial
institutions. This includes the purchasing of auctioned assets from Financial Sector Restructuring Authority. The takeover strategy enables Lalin Property to continuously expand property projects and increase its sale volume every year. This brings about our
competitive operation cost, which provides us enough room to effectively compete with competitors in the current competitive market.
On an operational phase, Lalin Property focuses on four major town zones, which are: inner, east, north and south of Bangkok.
The company has continuously increased the registered capital to expand its property business. To date, the company bears the paid registered capital of 650 million bath and had been transformed to a public company limited on 3 September 2002.