- Verify application before sent application to PO team
- Record data in excel template for sales tracking and submit to PO
- Prepare data for checking template from the sellers before submit to PO for checking and feedback to sellers
- Tracking submit application and money transfer from ASK for estimation in issue premium
- Open‐close projects for all partner
- Adjust sellers and branch for License Management
- Premium & Document stock management
- UAT for digital product & project implementation
1. Good command in Excel : VLOOKUP, PIVOT
2. Good command of English Skill, TOEIC 600+ score
3. A new grad of any Bachelor degree are welcome, prefers overseas graduated candidates
ANCOR Thailand (formerly known as Parker Bridge Recruitment Thailand) is permanent recruitment business based in Bangkok that has a multi-industry focus across SEA with experienced consultants in Information Technology, Commercial IT, FMCG, Manufacturing, Industrial and Agriculture. In addition to recruitment the business collaborates with various international institutions such as CIPD Asia, Recruitment Training.com & Roffey Park UK on specialized solutions. ANCOR Thailand joined ANCOR International (UK) on September 2nd 2019 and is now part of an international network that provides world class staffing solutions to their business partners across the globe.
ANCOR International (UK) is a multinational staffing company currently present in Belarus, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Thailand, Ukraine and Uzbekistan. ANCOR International has over 1200 FTE’s, 40 + offices and over 1800 clients across various markets and has a global partnership with RANSTAD Holding since 2012. ANCOR International’s service portfolio includes but is not limited to permanent/ temporary recruitment, mass recruitment, recruitment outsourcing, payroll administration, business process outsourcing, HR consultancy and many other services.
In Thailand ANCOR Group will continue to focus on permanent recruitment solutions, but will also be developing other service areas in the near future.