- They will also be responsible for Asset Scheduling, to optimize net profit and minimize expenses and working with the Analysts to obtain relevant reports (observations) for Operations, Sales and Procurement to maintain a balance between Sales and Utilization.
Overall Responsibility :
- Job Planning by Optimal Asset Scheduling and Maintaining the Asset Utilization Schedule (Essentially responsible for job and asset matching)
- Consolidation planning to maximize utilization of Backbone Networks (Line Haulage)
- Coordinating with Support Team for Disaster Response and Troubleshooting connectivity and congestion issues and ensure minimum to no variance from Asset Utilization Schedule
- Monitor Jobs and Assets in the Field (SPOC for all Business Units about Job/Asset Data while the Asset is deployed)
- Coordinate with other BU heads on a need to basis to share operations and planning perspective (Monthly Meetings)
- Process Evaluation and Service Quality Review of Operational Metrics, Fleet Metrics, Staff Metrics, etc. (With Analysis Team)
- Thai Nationality, Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.At least 2 years of experience in Logistics Analysis,Transportation planning or analysis.
The preferred competencies:
- Ability to work with and learn from different Computer Systems
- Analytical understanding of data and ability to represent it to different Business Units based on their needs
- Fluency in written and oral communication (English and Thai)
- Good understanding of transportation systems is an advantage
- Ability to overcome steep learning curves as a team player, by on the job learning
- Organization, Workload prioritization and problem solving (Multi Tasking)
- Good and concise Presentation Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Ability to be an effective team player
- Logical reasoning and ability to look at problems on a Macro Level to resolve them
- Candidate must be a flexible and adaptable person.
If you have the energy and qualifications to add to our velocity, please send your CV together with your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now" or
Human Resources Dept.
804, 8th Floor, Chao Phya Tower, 89 Soi Wat Suan Plu,
New Road, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Tel : 02-686-8999 or Mobile : 065-5241852 Line id : kerry.career
All personal data provided will be kept in strict confidence. Request for access to or correction of personal data should be directed to the Director of Human Resources & Administration in writing at the above address. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed. All applicants may be considered for other suitable positions in the Kerry Group and its members.