The primary focus of the role is to manage all aspects of the online and omni-channel businesses in order to drive business profitability. The scope includes the online business operating model, strategy and planning, increase customer acquisition, conversion, growth and retention and partnership management. We are looking for an experienced, analytical, intellectual, energetic and a self-starter.
- Develop an online and omni-channel strategy, implementation and execution for the current and future online business and roadmaps
- Develop, communicate and execute assortment, price, promotions, online visual merchandising and marketing category vision and strategies for own website, BOPIS and Omni-channels
- Develop new innovative ideas and online retail concepts
- Manage the day-to-day business operations, as well as implement strategic direction and prioritize activities for the online business.
- Devise strategies to increase online traffic and sales to the website, tracking conversion rates and overseeing all aspects of web analytics
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the business including, Marketing planning, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design and web analytics including digital media strategy, eDM, CRM, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, promotions, social media and in-store activities
- Develop online and omni-channel KPIs across the business, including daily, weekly, and monthly updates to management
- Leverage data and analytics to inform short- and long-term strategies and tactics
- Accountable for the P&L of online and omni-channel business to achieve annual revenue, expense, efficiency, and profitability targets
- Attract and develop top talent, building a high-performance team culture.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any related fields.
- +5 years in senior management role with a minimum of 20 team members.
- +10 years of online business management experience.
- Strong strategic thinking and proven leadership to lead large team members.
- Able to manage multi-tasks/projects, work under pressure and meet time line.
- Strong verbal and written communicator with great presentation skills.
- Results driven and solution oriented.