(Head-Office at Charoen Nakorn)
- Knowledge of a broad range of relevant computer systems, applications and equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have experience in managing IT transformation and digitalization and familiar with modern IT system and technology developments.
- Having ERP experience and Motors business (Business Process) would be an advantage (Such as Salesforce)
- Perform project, reports, documents, process ,and procedure related to managed projects.
- Excellent communicate in English (TOEIC 700 up)
Sime Darby Motors is the automotive arm of Sime Darby Berhad and is involved in the retail, distribution and assembly businesses. It has a presence in ten countries across the Asia Pacific region. With over 40 years of experience, Sime Darby Motors is a major industry player in the Asia-Pacific region. Sime Darby Motors currently represents 30 brands, ranging from luxury brands (such as BMW, McLaren and Rolls Royce) to various mass market brands like Ford, Peugeot and Hyundai, and trucking names like Hino and Mack.
Sime Darby Motors commenced its Thailand operations in 2001 with the retail of Mazda vehicles under Sime Darby Mazda (Thailand) Ltd. We have since expanded our retail operations to include BMW and Ford; currently operating 12 locations within Bangkok and are expanding out network in Thailand.