Job Summary / Purpose
As the Health and Safety Manager, you will play a key role in delivering and maintaining a positive Health and Safety culture company wide. You will liaise closely with the management team, becoming a safety champion relating to all aspects of Health and Safety performance, ensuring continuous improvement to our safety standards, systems and procedures, implementing legislative compliance and best practices across our multidisciplinary tea
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
1. Set up, implement, control, inspection and maintain Safety, Health and Environmental system of Ranong Operation to conform with ISO 9000, ISO 14000, TIS 18000, TLS 8000 and others refer to company policy and Imerys protocols.
2. Report performance of Safety, Health, Environmental with corrective, preventive and improvement action to Kaolin operation manager.
3. Follow up, analyze and implement action in Ranong Operation to conform to law and regulation.
4. Coordinate and report EHS data to EHS SEA manager.
5.Participates in Key Cooperative’s goal setting and budget process, in areas of safety and compliance.
1. Bachelor degree in Environmental /Occupational Health & Safety
2. Related with system standard at least 5 years.
3. Good command in English
4. Be able to work at Ranong