TE Connectivity (TE) Global Logistics, Thailand has an opportunity for a Logistics Supervisor responsible for the overall performance of Thailand Distribution Center (THDC), including safety, warehouse operations, inventory management, Customs related matters and ensure all key performance indicators (KPIs) will be achieved.
- Supervise logistics staffs to manage their daily operation for the team to achieve a predefined target.
- Manage 3PL to handle the activity of the DC operations team to meet customer’s requirement and ensure highest customer’s satisfactory (ECE : Extraordinary Customer Experience)
- Liaise with 3PL to monitor DC Workload levels and take necessary actions to require overtime, add temp labor or reduce hours as necessary to meet prescribed productivity and service goals.
- Work with 3PL to deploy the continuous improvement in DC operation.
- Develop and maintain physical procedures and standard work for all functional areas of DC.
- Liaise with Global Trade Services and appointed customs broker to ensure all customs related matters are executed per local customs law/regulation.
- Coordinate with related parties including TE’s customs broker, DC Operation (3PL) and customers/customer’s broker to ensure that customs reports per Freezone regulation has been prepared and submitted on-time with 100% accuracy.
- Manage carriers/forwarders (all modes; including air, ocean, truck and small package) to deliver shipments to DC/customers on-time.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor Degrees in any fields with 8-10 years logistics working experience.
- SAP Experience is a plus.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated personal leadership of DC teams, demonstrating organizational and management skills, and achieving quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group collaboration.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and the ability to analyze data and use critical thinking to reach logical conclusions and decisions; results oriented; relies on fact-based logic for decision-making
- Ability to influence senior management through well formulated presentations and discussions
- A detailed understanding of business processes and the ability to institute/influence change management as needed.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build cohesive teams to meet demand is required with the ability to lead, direct, change, and manage.
- Business acumen, oral, analytical, and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and proven computer skills in Microsoft suite - Excel, Powerpoint, Word