Senior Accountant (Asst. Manager) – ทำที่โรงงานในนิคมเวลโกล (Permanent) 1 / 230
Our client is well-known multicultural company, manufacturing FMCG products, to sell all over Thailand and Global. Workplace will be a factory nearby “Home Pro Bangplee”.
Responsibilities of The Role
- Reconciliation of the bank statements, accounting records and other financial statements.
- AP Entry for Inventory, Expenses, Petty Cash
- Assist in accounting processes of AP all company legal & tax and matters
- Follow up and keep tax invoice (original) in file and run number for VAT and submission to Revenue Department.
- Prepare INPUT VAT report with reconcile by Monthly
- Fix Asset reporting by Monthly
- Coordinate with third parties e.g. banks, suppliers
- Completes co-ordinate with Internal & External audit by analysing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Prepare the Balance sheet with reconcile and provide details
- Other assignments related to the accounting activity
- Prepare document for monthly closing
Qualification of Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Experience in accounting and /or Finance
- Experience in Manufacturing company
- Experience in ERP Accounting system will be an advantage
- Knowledge of basic Tax, Vat, Withholding tax
- Good Microsoft Office using, especially Excel
- Mature and hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure with a good attitude, service mind and patience
- English is workable
- experience in one of Food, pharmaceutical, Medical, FMCG and GMP manufacturer.
- Basic Salary (Depending on work experience)
- Provident Fund
- Meal Allowance
- Other allowances
Line ID: 0922584116
Manpower Inc. is a world leader in the employment services industry, offering customers a continuum
of services to meet their needs throughout the employment and business cycle. The company specializes in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment; training; career transition and organizational consulting services. Manpower''s worldwide
network of 4,500 offices in 80 countries and territories enables the company to meet the needs of its 400,000 customers per year, including small and medium size enterprises in all industry sectors, as well as the world''s largest multinational corporations.
The focus of Manpower''s work is on raising productivity through improved quality, efficiency and cost-reduction, enabling customers to concentrate on their core business activities. In addition to the Manpower brand, the company operates under the brand names
of Right Management Consultants, Jefferson Wells, Elan, Brook Street and Empower.
Manpower Thailand is the nation’s leading recruitment company established in 1998 to offer human resources management services to businesses in search of staff and people in search of job. The company currently has 10 offices in Thailand cover in Bangkok, Chonburi, Lamphun and Songkla to cover the needs of corporate clients and job seekers.