Senior Merchandiser (Lingerie)/ Asoke/ Up to 65K
A leading marketer of everyday apparel essentials under some of the world’s strongest apparel brands
Reporting to: Assistant Manager
- Work collaboratively with Sourcing hubs, vendors, Sourcing Analysts and Product Development to ensure on-time shipment and product launches
- Negotiate on Multi-brands product, Cost, Quality, Leadtime to the deliverable target
- Provide oversight to turn-key source manufacturing, follow-up on material and testing results, and track finished goods production
- Maintain regular contacts with vendors and regional Quality to both anticipate and resolve any issues arising during production process.
- Release purchase orders to the appropriate vendors
- Provide status updates in the AtTask calendar
- Provide vendor, pricing and other sourcing related data to OneSource system
- Receive tech pack/design brief from Product Development and communicate to vendor
- Review sample request and communicate to the appropriate vendor
- Monitor and track fit test, wear test and salesmen samples
- Advise the vendor that he has been selected for the project
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or any related field.
- M/F, Age over 30 yrs
- 10 years of related experience in the garment industry (merchandiser, sourcing, operations, quality)
- Experience on garment costing is a plus.
- Skilled on price negotiation
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.