- Perform system & network Administrator of IT infrastructure.
- Support IT infrastructure inclusive of network devices, servers, server room facilities.
- Install, configure and maintain physical server, virtualisation server and network device.
- Install, configure and maintain systems on multiple platforms (Windows/Unix/Linux/VMware).
- Monitor network/server performance, tuning and reporting.
- Perform system refreshment, installation and migration. Technical change management.
- Prepare regular report of IT infrastructure asset, health check, technical documentation and user manual.
- Maintain server/network configuration and documentation.
- Perform general technical troubleshooting and give consultation to development team.
- Preform patch management, version control and capacity planning.
- Manage backup & recovery process.
- Escalate/communicate on issues and concerns with international IT Team.
- Management Hardware in company
- KPI infrastructure
- Age 25-35
- Have leadership
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or any related fields.
- Required experience of IT Operations as system and/or network administration at least 3-5 years.
- In-Dept knowledge of Enterprise IT Infrastructure System (Server, Network and Storage).
- Strong knowledge in Windows server/Linux/VMware (at least 2 of 3).
- Good knowledge in database concept (knowing basic command prefers).
- Some technical knowledge and hands on network & security, router, firewall, L2/L3 switch, VOIP, wireless controller & access point, LAN & WLAN.
- Knowledge of a broad range of relevant computer systems, applications and equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in ISMS/ISO 27001 inclusive IT policies, processes and documentation.
- Ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently, with local and international teams.
- English speaking, reading and writing are mandatory.
- Good interpersonal, service mind and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive thinking and professional attitude
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309