· Draft, review and revise various kinds of commercial agreements and legal documentations e.g. JV, commercial lease and service agreement, sales and purchase agreement, IT service agreement and assess legal implications
· Ensure compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
· Participate in negotiating on legal terms and conditions of contracts and any legal documentations, advise on new business ventures and transactional matters
· Provide broad legal advice on various aspects of law (including commercial and contract laws, company laws, and land laws)
· Manage legal compliance and good governance process
· Arrange Board and Shareholders meetings, take minutes
· Organize legal documents filing both paper documents and electronic files
· Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
· At least 5 years experience in legal field, which involved contract drafting and negotiating
· Working in real estate or property management industrial is a plus
· Understanding of contract law, business law and other law relevant to real estate industry.
· Able to work well with others and service minded, well-rounded person.
· Good command of English skills (written and spoken).
· Able to manage and lead deals independently.
· Proactive, professional and flexible approach to work.
· Well-organized and a team player. Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong ability to manage time effectively
KE Group is an integrated real estate organization that invests, develops, manages, and provides technology platforms for both commercial and residential asset classes.
Since our founding in 2001, we have invested in and developed nearly 1 million square meters of the highest quality real estate space – and we remain passionately driven to set ourselves and our properties apart through excellence in ownership, development, and operations.
Our core portfolio includes commercial real estate, where we develop, invest, and manage a portfolio leading retail centers and office properties; and residential real estate, where we are focused on developing luxury housing estates and condos. As of June 2020, our assets under management is THB 15.6 billion with THB 3.8 billion under development.
In addition, we operate a portfolio of F&B, hospitality, and building materials businesses that are located at our properties, and we are an active builder of innovative real estate technology solutions - investing in and partnering with leading startups and established global players.
Today, our team spans a wide range of capabilities, all with the aim of together building the leading integrated global real estate ecosystem.
As a people-centric organization, our culture and our values are the most important assets that we have. First and most fundamentally, we expect of ourselves to act with the utmost integrity, accountability, and humility.
We work hard, we work smart, we work fair, and we work collaboratively with our team and across our organization and our partners.