o Daily social media response management
o Design and execute digital marketing strategy and performance marketing campaigns on multiple channels to target a B2B audience.
o Creative thinker with ability to spot and create engaging social content and impactful campaigns.
o Monitor and track campaign performance, constantly improve the performance.
o Searching for new opportunities
o Co-ordinate and organize all Marketing events (Webinar, Seminars, Exhibition, Guest speaker and etc.)
- implementing marketing campaigns as planned.
- Coordinate with related team to plan, carry out and follow-up attendants to ensure that all preparation meet marketing activities’ objective effectively and efficiently within specified time frames.
- Assembling and analyzing feedback of each marketing events.
- Organize and support certificate presentation ceremony with client
- PR support - Create PR Promote marketing activities and services via all media channel.
- Ensure all Marketing data worksheet done properly and completely.
- Handle special projects upon request.
- 1 - 3 years experience related to Digital Marketing.
- Relevant academic degree; Bachelor Degree and above.
- Full understanding of social media platforms. Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing with solid knowledge of analytics tools.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent collaboration / interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and oral communication in both Thai and English.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Logical approach to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of computer fundamentals Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Words, etc.) and professional software, including Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices of graphic design, print production, web design, photography and videography.
- Can multi-tasks efficiently under pressure.