- Represents the CEO by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence, arranging company event and other corporate functions.
- Represents the CEO by attending meetings or other activities and speaking for the CEO.
- Completes projects by assigning work to whom it may concern and following up on results.
- Assist the CEO to manage projects across the board in the different activities of Siamnuwat.
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; and initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Manages executive’s schedule by maintaining calendars and arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer/CEO confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, and answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Female only.
- Age 25-35.
- Please attached your picture in your resume.
- Creativity and positive thinking skills.
- Systematic thinking skills.
- Very good manner and personality.
- Service mind.
- Strong in coordination.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional in English. (TOEIC 600+ is a must)
- Reporting skills and minute taking abilities.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business administration, management or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of executive assistant experience.
- Experience in real estate industry is a plus.
Welfare and Benefits:
- Medical allowance
- Life insurance
- Bonus & commission
- Diligence allowance
- Marriage gift
- Funeral support
- 5 days per week. (Mon - Fri)
- 09.00hrs. - 18.00hrs.
This is a great opportunity for a confident candidate to make a real impact with a growing organization at an exciting time in the company's development. A competitive, negotiable salary and benefits package is on offer to the right candidate. Apply now!
SIAMNUWAT COMPANY LIMITED
8th floor, Siam Piwat Tower,
989 Rama I Rd., Pathumwan,
Bangkok, Thailand 10330.
Tel. 02 658 0678, 086 341 4340
Facebook : siamnuwat careers
Linkedin : siamnuwat
Line ID : hrsiamnuwat