- Piping Engineer
- Instrument Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- E&I Engineer
- Structure Engineer
- HVAC Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- COMPLETION ENGINEER/COORDINATOR
- Planning Enginee
- Evaluate / review work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to ensure that the work is being executed in accordance with contractual requirements and project specifications, Company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents.
- Ensure any deviations will be highlighted to project team and processed according to project change management.
- Coordinate discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and Sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design, support internal Company engineering general interests or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor.
- Graduated Degree in Construction, Mechanical, Engineering, Civil other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a major EPC or major construction contractor in the oil and gas industry
- Possess over 5 year’s prior experience in similar role.
- Prefer experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or other industry
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative.
- Candidate should be a Thai national
Please send resume and academic document to:
Mobile: 66 82 202 2544
LINE ID: marcusbkk01
Sheffield Energy Limited / Sheffield Technical Services Co Ltd
(Formerly known as Sheffield Offshore Limited)
Rasa Tower 20th Fl, 555 Phaholyothin Rd,
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand