- Welding QC Inspector – CSWIP&NDT Cert is required
- Structure QC Inspector – CSWIP&NDT Cert is required
- Painting Insulation Coating QC Inspector – NACE Cert is required.
- Pipe QC Inspector – CSWIP&NDT Cert is required
- E&I QC Inspector
- Instrument & Telecom QC Inspector
- Electrical QC Inspector
- Mechanical QC Inspector
- Inspect products to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Create tests for quality control of products
- Disassemble product parts to inspect them individually
- Monitor production operations to ensure conformance to company specifications
- Direct assembly adjustments to ensure operations reflect quality standards
- Ensure products meet customer expectations based on company objectives
- Communicate the results of inspections and put forward corrective suggestions
- Write reports to document deficiencies and errors of product
- Graduated Degree in Construction, Mechanical, Engineering, Civil other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working for a major EPC or major construction contractor in the oil and gas industry
- Possess over 5 year’s prior experience in similar role.
- Possess Valid CERTIFICATE is a MUST
- Prefer experience in Oil&Gas, Petrochemical or other industry
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and on own initiative.
- Candidate should be a Thai national
Please send resume and academic document to:
Mobile: 66 82 202 2544
LINE ID: marcusbkk01
Sheffield Energy Limited / Sheffield Technical Services Co Ltd
(Formerly known as Sheffield Offshore Limited)
Rasa Tower 20th Fl, 555 Phaholyothin Rd,
Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900, Thailand