At Maersk we value the diversity of our talent and will always strive to recruit the best person for the job – we value diversity in all its forms, including but not limited to: gender, age, nationality, race, sexual orientation, disability or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genu-ine source of strength for building high performing teams.
- Identify country’s market trends, opportunities and customer needs to drive profitable volume growth
- Own the execution of global initiatives and strategy within the country
- Build bridges between Product development, Commercial, Operations, Vendors and Customer Relationship Management / Procurement
- Support the HQ function in maintaining vendor relations
- Drive cost reductions by optimal allocation with vendors and contracts
- Country responsibility for all LCL Pricing activities incl. but not limited to Price setting
- Strategy and Margins
- Working with procurement to source for the best service provider balancing cost and service
- Manage and improve the performance of the Service/Product in the country
- Focus on maximize revenue, EBIT and GP through upselling and cost management
- Strengthen the engagement with global network and drive value through the network
We are looking for
• Minimum 5 years of ocean freight forwarding experience
• Strong LCL product knowledge
• Market knowledge
• Ability to read and own P&L
• Self-starter and directed
• Experience in costings and pricings.
• Culture openness
• Commercial acumen
• Excellent team player
• Strategic and structure approach follow up on actions to completion.
• Fluent in written oral English and respective local languages for successful candidates.