- Market analysis includes product strategy development and communication, industry trend tracking, market surveys, competitive intelligence gathering, regulatory intelligence gathering, collating client feedback and segmentation analysis.
- Product Development encompasses both physical cash and corporate liquidity management capabilities delivered via digital banking and offline channels. This includes roadmap development and maintenance, development prioritization, creation of business cases, business requirements, overseeing project management, ensuring operational readiness, preparing for and ensuring necessary approvals.
- Commercialization includes subject matter expertise in support of sales, developing and conducting product training, developing and maintaining product documentation including legal documentation.
- Financial Management includes developing and maintaining business plans, managing the P&L of each product, forecasting and budgeting, deal pricing and pricing policy development, maintenance and communication, and pricing modeling.
- Product Administration includes participation and leadership in internal partnership meetings and discussions, cooperating with, responding to and remediating findings related to audits, vendor management, compliance with regulatory and compliance issues and updates, and risk management.
- 5-10 years Corporate Product Management experience with a large financial Institution
- Possess a bachelor degree (Degree in Economics/Computer Science/Engineering preferred)
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, ability to present at all management levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in English language
- Driven, Focused, results oriented and able to work independently
- Keen in critical thinking and strong process design skills
- The ability to manage multiple products at one time
- Strong Teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills
For interested candidates, you can submit your CV directly to K. Norasate Prachyakorn (you can find his email from the link below)