This position is responsible for conducting pre-sales feasibility studies, customer presentations, trade show set-up, training and onsite post-sales support/installation as well as provides technical expertise and support the sales organization.
Our client is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, representing over $7 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981.
- Provides application feasibilities and fast tracks as necessary
- Conducts demonstrations and online trials of products at customer sites, trade shows, seminars, and events
- Troubleshoots issues at customers and provides resolutions to problems
- Completes evaluation reports in a timely and complete manner while recommending a solution that fits within the constraints of the application
- Provides customer and sales engineer training when required
- Provides product feedback to AE Manager and Product Business Units to improve products
- Maintain and continuously update project information in salesBook
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Communication
- Programming knowledge in C# / .Net / Java is added advantage
- Machine Vision / Robotics / AI / Deep Learning knowledge is added advantage
- Should be comfortable working in factory environment
Good command in English
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tukta Chaba on +66 2 012 5092.