Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.Responsibilities:
- Conducting live broadcasts on each platform, and introduce product functions and selling points to the customers.
- Building the brand foundation, and build the brand from 0 to 1.
- Regularly tracking the rules, trends, and content directions of each platform, develop awareness, and providing feedback to guide content operation.
- Ensuring live broadcasts in all online platforms run smoothly.
- Creating training content aligned with sales & marketing strategies. To train live streaming nationwide.
- Developing ideas and produce content (photos and posters) for our online platform and social media purposes.
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of video tools, lead the team to get result trends and technology & propose creative video projects/stories.
- Undertaking other related jobs as directed by superior from the time being.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1-2-years’ experience in video shooting (videographer) or live broadcasting.
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
- Have strong content planning capabilities.
- Come up with ideas of their own (creative-minded), self-motivated, and willing to learn new things.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment. Get the tasks done by the deadline with excellent quality.
- Only candidates with proven work experience attaching portfolio/previous video production works will be considered.