Purpose of Job
To supervise of marine information as required to project team, complying with policies and procedures instruction.
oversee the coordination of the marine equipment chartered by company offshore services activities and other projects operated by company
• Oversee vessel sourcing and provide technical clarification for charter
• Ensure that marine operations are incompliance with Company and Client requirement.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring of Offshore vessels location and operation.Focal point of contact for vessels owner trough the installation campaign. Making sure that vessel re-supply is done in a timely and efficient manner so that vessels are able to continue working 24 hrs
2. Planning and Scheduling
• Fuel/Water/Victual re-supply
• Crew change scheduling
• Subcontractor equipment movement to offshore/onshore
• Liaising with offshore CAR’s and clients for timely deliveries
3. Oversee vessel sourcing and provide technical clarification for charter to commercial department to approve and execute contracts
4. Arrange and appoint vessel inspection with Client and marine superintendent to make sure vessel to be within standard
5. Focal point the coordinator to all related parties.
• Minimum 10 years of experience with chartering/ commercial/ contractual and operating experience with offshore vessels.
• Minimum 5 years of offshore marine experience
• Master or Mate ticket.
• Able to understand operational and commercial aspects of marine contracts
• Industry market knowledge
• Management skills
• Computer literate
• Well organized
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good job knowledge
• Sound decision making