1. Major Responsibility
- The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. The Accounting Manager supervises the staff accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year-end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
2. Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- To manages accounting team and ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting functions and processes under the general accounting accepted principle (GAAP)
- To Review and ensure accuracy of P&L, balance sheet, statement of cash flow and general ledger accounts.
- To Design, implement and modify the accounting system suitable for BSS business.
- To supervise the General Ledger accounting work to ensure that all revenues and costs are correctly and monitored. This will include the preparation of regular reconciliations of accounts and its subsequent reporting.
- To manage timeline of month end report and BU report to related parties.
- To co-ordinate and discussion with auditor.
- To prepares reports to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- To prepare and submit financial statement to the government and BOT.
- To set up policies and procedures for A/R, collection, overdue and bad debt.
Accounting & TAX & Finance personnel
Advisory team for the accounting standard & Tax regulation & Finance benefit.
To assist, support and provide solution for team when problem occurs.
- To review tax compliance such as VAT, WHT, PIT, CIT and DTA.
- To comply company policies and procedures with tax rules and regulations.
- To prepare and calculate corporate income tax and half year tax.
- To review tax submission.
- To set and prepare key performance indicators (KPIs) for taxation team.
3. Job Specification
- Female/Male age between 28-37 years old with Thai nationality
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in accounting at least 5 years of experience in Management
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standard and Thai Tax
- System Analytical Skill both Accounting and Computerization
- Pleasant personality, leadership skills, service minded, well-organized, active, fast learning, good relationship.
- Computer literate with fair command of spoken and written English