- To support on feasibility studies on prospective sites leading to project development.
- Framework design approach and project execution (time and cost) and development.
- Organize design team for design works execution.
- Assist in preparation of Detailed Design Brief for the Project
- Project Conceptualization
- Project GFA & FAR and efficiency
- Size, Mix and Form of the proposed Development
- Interior Design, specification and fit out
- Common Area planning, utilization + design
- Car Parking provision
- Review and comment on design and construction with respect to mandated brief including;
- Monitor work progress to ensure proper conformance with design and contract documents.
- Highly proficient technical knowledge and be able to audit the works of a building.
- Lead various consultants and design managers to achieve project goal.
- Coordinate any additional client or buyer requirements with project team members during project.
- Coordinate specific BD, Sales & Marketing input or requirements with project team members during project.
- Framework design and fit out approach of any Sales office and project Mockup unit(s).
- Sourcing for consultancy team for project execution.
- Minimum 10 years of experience with architecture background, or related fields/roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or related fields.
- Registered with recognized institution as Architect preferred.
- Expertise in high rise luxury condominium.
- Proficiency in Auto Cad, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Administration computer systems.
- Detail-oriented, good interpersonal and coordination skills.
- Ability to work with under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Local.
- Fluency in English written and spoken.
Interested applicants, please email your resume in English with a recent photo and expected salary
via "Apply Now"
Raimon Land Public Company Limited.
Rajanakarn Building, 19th Floor, 3 South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
T: (+66) 2 029 1889 # 1809 | F: (+66) 2 029 1891-2