Position: HR Engagement & Employee Relations
Benefits: 40,000-60,000 Baht/ month
Recruiter: Sirinapa (086-378-4083) / Sirinapa(at)mriww.co.th
- Be responsible for driving and implement culture engagement that integrate the company's vision and core values
- Ensuring colleague’s behaviors are aligned with the company core values
- Conducting/support Engagement Program to understand colleague experience and able to define action plan for better engagement level and create expected corporate culture.
- Analyzing and interpreting patterns and trends as well as recording findings
- Preparing databases for survey hierarchy to ensure report output is correct and meaningful
- Coordinating with key stakeholder to ensure the culture engagement runs smoothly within timeline.
- Work across the HR team and Commercial team to revitalize the colleague experience to ensure work is SMART.
- Follow our Business Code of Conduct and always act with integrity and due diligence.
- Thai Nationality only
- Male/ Female, age 25-35 years
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Human Resources, Political Science or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in employee engagement works
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and logical thinking skills
- Good planning, organizing, and presentation skills
- Good negotiation, influence and interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skill in collaboration and empathy
- High proficiency in MS Office and good command of English
- Can work under pressure
- Results-orientation and time management skills
- Execution-focused, with strong attention to detail
- Good English Communication.
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the position as
HR Engagement & Employee Relations
If you believe that you are the right one,
call Sirinapa "NOW" 086-378-4083