- establishing and maintaining effective relationships with High Net Worth Clients and contributing account retention
- being a consultant for clients in all wealth products area; for example, investment plan, benchmark, tax aspects, etc.
- arranging and conducting meeting with clients on regular basis to report fund performance and company’s investment outlook
- monitoring clients’ portfolios and recommend appropriate asset allocation solutions to clients in line with client objectives and investment goals
- updating customer’s profiles / KYC/ CDD / ECDD
- improving services in response to clients’ feedback
- Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing, Business Economics, Financial, or related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in Financial Industries (Asset Management preferred) handling High Net Worth Customers or Direct Clients
- Knowledge of financial instruments, business analysis, and industry analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build rapport with clients
- Driven and self-motivated to achieve the target and goal
- Fluent in English communication in all areas
- Certificate for Single License
For interested candidates, please submit your updated CV directly to Khun Norasate Prachyakorn (you can find his email address from the link below)