At PRTR, we have been a part of our customers’ success for 27 years as their total HR solutions partner. With 450 dedicated professionals and over 11,000 outsourced staff, we are here to be Your Partner In People because PRTR believes in the power of people.Responsibilities:
- Preparing the employment agreement and support the administrative function.
- Coordinating with team/client on the required data for supporting and processing the payroll including staff movement, incentive report, time attendance report, PVD report, etc.
- Upon receiving the notification and confirmation from the client, confirming with the client and update data into the payroll system.
- Generating payment report to supervisor for verification of the payment.
- Generating monthly reports of payroll registered, payroll remittance, and bank register.
- Issuing invoice of payroll service to client and ensure it delivers to client within the timeline required.
- Submitting the reports - monthly & annual reports such as withholding income tax and SSO, workmen compensation, insurance within timeline required.
- Providing consultation to clients in terms of HR especially in the payroll functions.
- Age 28-35 years.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Have working experience of at least 2 years in the HR & GA field in any manufacturing industry.
- Advance conversation low to the middle level of English.
- Payroll Program “PeopleSoft” will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to relocate/travel.
- Have own car.