- Strategically plan, manage, communicate and cooperate Planner/Order Processing Control (OPC) and Warehouse team in a timely, cost effective manner via company regulations.
- Participate in carrier management processes, such as selection, qualification, or performance evaluation.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- Control BA/OPC operations Monitor, solve daily problems and report BA/OPC performance to management and related parties.
- Create/update Work Instruction of own responsible area.
- Other as assign by superior.
Forecast Planning/Business Analysis (30%)
- Manage Stock Replenishment System for both Brands HQ and Local by coordinate with brand to setup and maintain parameters, accuracy of data and monitor all KPIs related and required by system.
- Liaise with Logistic and brands (both Local & HQ) on all goods import issues.
- Monitoring of Order book synchronization (open order sync tool between Brand HQ and Local), co-ordinate with Product Planner of Brand to make sure that data is up-to-date.
- Control data accuracy and setup (WLI, LIROS, SAP, etc.)
- Coordinate with brands for all data analysis (i.e. SRP, Reptools, LIROS, etc.) and provide suggestion to the brands.
- Responsible for specific Logistics analysis and ad hoc reports required by Logistics HQ, as well as local management.
- Create all useful reports (BI) to support logistics team, local business, and local management
Order Processing (30%)
- Responsibilities of OPC RACI Metrix include (but not limited to) following-up on creating customer orders within the ERP system (for corporate stores as well as for both 3rd party retailers and wholesalers).
- Trace, track and expedite Goods Purchase Processes from Head Quarter
- Process the customer sales orders to Finance for credit release purpose.
- Provide order deliveries to warehouse operations for shipping purpose (picking/packing/invoicing).
- Handle goods returned process and credit notes according to SG rules in coordination with finance and brand departments.
- Manage close contacts with customers to ensure quality orders are submitted on schedule.
- Process customers' special request with warehouse operations to ensure follow up with accurate
- Monitor carefully and keep tracking of order status, alert once discrepancies compared to promised delivery date occur and communicate proactively to customers on a timely manner.
- Run, monitor & follow-up all tasks in order to pro-actively increase quality and service to our customers.
- Liaise with local & HQ brands all matters related to Sales Order , Purchase Order, Back Order and
- Delivery Process.
- Monitor all warehouse supporting document for loan watch & borrow watch.
- Assist cycle stock take and annual physical stock count in warehouse and support Brand to count stock at shop.
- Responsible for manage delivery/return booking and cost verification and manage stock and up to date database at 3nd party warehouse.
- Coordinate with warehouse team and transportation companies according to weekly schedule for shipment delivery and planning.
- Ensure all physical stocks are highly secured against theft, pilferages and losses with well thought security measures & procedures and with the aid of the available security systems.
- Ensure that all security systems (Alarms and CCTVs) and procedures are tested regularly to ensure the protection is in working condition.
- Highlight to management on potential breach of security for immediate rectification.
- Manage procedures on handling shortages, pilferages, losses, damages to ensure high success rate on Insurance compensation.
- Maintain a clean and well organized warehouse with stocks neatly arranged in their designated location.
- Local Authority regulation compliance on warehousing.
SAP System (10%)
- Support, train and enhance SAP skills and knowledge to team under supervision of Logistics Manager.
- Create all useful reports (BI) to support logistics team and business needs
- Bachelor degree in Purchase/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- At least 5 years in related field, logistic, warehousing, planning
- Able to work under pressure within tight schedule
- Service minded and good interpersonal characteristic
- Good command in English is a must
- Experience in retail business and/or FMCG is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
Successful candidates will be offered competitive remuneration package, if you are interested, please apply in person or send application letter and documents to:Human Resources DepartmentThe Swatch Group Trading (Thailand) Ltd.4thFloor, M Thai Tower, All Seasons Place, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330Tel: 02-610-0200 ext. 295