We are looking for a Business Development position:
Job description and responsibilities
- Contact potential clients as a company representative (presenting our services and solution)
- Identify and contact new clients (permanent and outsourcing) through different channels of communication
- Arrange a meeting with the client, job briefing – profiles, specification, and company details to analyze and provide proper JD to recruiters
- Act as liaison between client and recruiters to send candidates and interviewing processes
- Assist client in the quotation, documentation, background check, salary & benefit offers
- Ensuring the agreements correspond on the services fee, payment terms, guarantee, and billing + liaise with the finance team to arrange invoices and payment
- Providing professional support and advice on recruitment issues to clients.
- Maintaining a good relationship between the company, clients as well as improving satisfaction levels.
- Take action to achieve KPIs and Sales Target
- Drive communication with management to ensure compliance and policies
- Attend all exhibitions, client meetings, visitations, job fairs, and college campuses on behalf of Elabram that assigned by the manager or management
- Basic English Proficiency
- Mini year of related experience (Sales/BD in Recruitment Industry)
- Good communication skills, self-driven