PRTR was established in 1990 and is an independent Thai/British joint venture company that based its operational and sales structure on its successful British partner. PRTR was originally established as a company providing permanent recruitment services
and has expanded to become a complete supplier of HR services.
- Reporting to and working alongside the Recruitment Manager.
- Managing and coordinating senior-level recruitment projects to ensure assignments are completed on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Planning out search objectives, strategies, and timelines.
- Directly approaching candidates professionally and confidentially.
- Contacting, screening, and interviewing candidates to assess suitability.
- Consulting with clients on job specifications and requirements.
- Assisting in negotiations with candidates and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any field.
- 1-3 years of work experience ideally in IT recruitment
- Willingness to learn and take risks to deliver exceptional results.
- Able to work under pressure and handle performance targets.
- Natural desire to take on responsibility and work to a high standard of accuracy.
- Well-organized person and able to multi-task in order to complete projects on time and to the satisfaction of both clients and candidates.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a good command of both spoken and written English.