Overall responsibilities and duties:
The role of an ITOP & MES Coordinator is to maintain the relationship between IT Shared Services and the site by
assuring that the users are receiving the agreed Service from IT Shared Services, defined in a common Service Level Agreement (SLA).
The main missions of the role are:
- Manage the site's SLA with IT Shared Services: track the consistent performance of the system, ensure its functionality and direct its day to day utilization and upkeep.
- Manage IT personnel on-site concerning objectives and results, assuring that each has a job description and a semi-annual individual review.
- Elaborate and track the IT Shared Services budget of the Site, issuing or validating all the related IT purchases.
- With the validation of Business Group (BG) IT, carry out the following tasks:
- Collect and address site requests: Implement both new projects for local applications and infrastructures and improvements in the existing Information Systems, to ensure
the right evolution.Ensure the ownership of the System by the user. If necessary, co-ordinate : training to user and application of the procedures.
- Give the technical and functional first level support to the users, assuming the resolution of all kind of IT incidents reported by the users.
- Ensure the application of Group standards, especially concerning hardware, software, security policies, software licenses control, inventory, etc.
- Manage site contracts and relationships with external suppliers.
- Define and apply IT procedures specific to the site
- Report on status on a monthly basis: create "dashboard/important indicators" and "important events" of the site, to send to Region and Zone IT Managers; integrate into monthly
"Action Plan" meeting in coordination with Zone IT manager.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level: Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or higher
- 5 years experience in IT. At lease 3 years in IT Infrastructure or a Shopfloor system.
- Automotive industry experience or MES experience.
Skills and competencies
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with Regional IT Team in English.
- Rigor, autonomy
- Open minded proactive nature
- Strong people and customer focus
- Willing and able to learn and implement new processes
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with
contact via APPLY NOW
Faurecia & Summit Interior Systems (Thailand) Co.,
300/72 Moo 1, T. Tasit, A.Pluakdang
Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel.(033) 658-111 #205