Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure all staff are up to date with the understanding and usage of IT systems.
• Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
• Conducts technology orientation and exist briefing for all staff; prepares technology and systems for new and existing staff.
• Create written technology policy guidance to managers, supervisors, staff and consumers/participants.
• Assists staff in understanding and using technology; conducts regular staff technology presentations and trainings.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
• 5-10 year experiences of IT infrastructure and networking.
• LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment; Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; backup systems; network/workstation peripherals.
• Project Management Skill and providing advice on the management of projects
Artemis SEA is a South East Asia recruitment agency serving clients across the region. In South East Asia we specialize in Engineering/Construction, Automotive, IT, Manufacturing, Logistics and Energy industry. Artemis recruiters place top talent in hard to fill positions such as management, engineering, operations, and finance & administration for both corporate and site based operations.