DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage daily operations of the IT department
- Develop IT procedures or any IT documents related.
- Assist with the installation of new hardware and software and help train employees on its use
- Basic support for MES/SFC software team in the configuration, set-up, and implementation of the system.
- Understand current and future business goals and ongoing IT issues to ensure business success
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email and continues improve customer satisfaction.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on proceduresREQUIREMENT
- University Degree holder in Computer Sciences or a related technical field
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple problems simultaneously
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills
- Knowledge of hardware technology and concepts
- Good communication
- Ability to work in nigh shift, OT and holiday
COSMO is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of engineered soft-goods. For over 20 years, COSMO has been helping major brands elevate their products through integration with
soft materials (fabric over form).
With a focus on advanced material innovation and sustainability, COSMO collaborates with design, innovation, and operations teams during all stages of the product development cycle, through NPI and manufacturing. COSMO anticipates and solves challenges early in the design cycle through material exploration, interactive production-based prototyping, and a de-risked gateway to full-scale manufacturing.
We are establishing new factory in Chonburi and looking for new team to growing with our company.
More detail please visit www.cosmo.io