Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services and terminals.
General Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for OSS delivery and maintenance (example products: centralized fault management systems, performance management systems, configuration management systems).
- Resolving problems and issues, and implementing solutions at customer's sites.
- Deploying OSS installations and commissioning on new projects.
- Performing software upgrades on equipment.
- Monitoring networks and being on-site standby support.
- Thai nationality - Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related IT field.
- 3 years+ of experience in software or the Telecom industry.
- Familiar with Network O&M management processes and tools.
- Have experience and knowledge of network OSS tools, and experience with fault mgmt tools, including Netcool, TeMIP, NetExpert ,.etc., will be a plus.
- Familiar with database principles and SQL language.
- Knowledge of OS including Suse, Redhat and IT products such as servers, storage, and switches.
- Basic knowledge in micro service architecture and DevOps methods.
- Experience in server and storage maintenance.
- Fast learner in terms of new technology and products.
- Good levels of responsibility.
- Able to work during the night time and holidays.
- Fluent in English communication - Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.