- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in computer field
- Experience at least 3-5 on related field
- Familiar with OSX, Windows, Android and iOS systems.
- Familiar with MS Office and Google Apps.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and to complete assignments on time.
- Possess professional skills emphasizing meticulousness, follow-through, timeliness, attention to detail, customer relations and effective workplace
- Great service mind and problem solving skill.
- Good photography skills would be beneficial.
- Thai nationality only
- Rediker administrator
- Assist teachers and principals for all related activities of Rediker administrator
- Regular training and supporting teachers and support staff
- Supporting students and parents using student plus and parent plus systems
- Google administrator
- Chromebook monitoring for students
- Creating and managing school google accounts for staff and students
- Managing Google G-Suite and providing account policy, rule and update
- Graphic and artwork designing for school events and projects (assigned by GA)
- ID cards providing for staff, teachers, parents and students for access control.
- Presentation and video creating for Administrators and the School Board
- Photo taking for major school events
- IT ticket management and correspondence
- IT inventory management
- Provide monthly purchase, inventory, consumed, and other details to the finance department
- IT office assistant
- Respond to IT queries either in person or over the phone
- Respond to email messages for staff, teacher and student seeking help
- Perform any other related duties as required or assigned by IT supervisor and Business Manager
Please send CV/Resume and letter of application
by e-mail to Ms. Chayasa / Ms. Sumon,Tel: 751-1201 Ext.110, 02751-1219
Thai-Chinese International School
101/177 Moo 7, Soi Mooban Bangpleenives,
Prasertsin Road,Bangplee Yai, Bangplee,
Samut Prakarn 10540,Thailand (Bangna-Trad KM. 12)
Tel: 02-751-1201-7 Fax: 02-751-1210