A professional business system analyst with high level of experience in web and mobile application product development with user experience/user interface (UX/UI) best practices. The responsibility is about business analysis, requirements gathering, and
documentation. Those also include project development coordination, management, and quality assurance using agile methodology. This is to ensure that deliverables are in high quality condition and satisfied by business users and customers.
· Determine operational process objectives by studying business functions, gathering information; evaluating expected outcome and format.
· Analyze requirements including design for constructing workflow charts and diagrams, and writing specifications.
· Review and analyze technical design to ensure that outcome will meet business goals
· Define project scope requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements as well as forming project team and estimating project budget.
· Collaborate directly with business stakeholders, clients, designers, system analyst, developers to deliver application software on time
· Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports, and recommending actions.
· Control software quality by managing on system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards
· Provides software references by writing and maintaining user documentation and training users.
· Consult with management to reach agreement on system operating principles, and work with business user on information computation or processing needs to be addressed
· Be able to working in multiple projects simultaneously
· Supervise software developer or systems analysts by taking on project management lead roles
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer engineer, computer science, IT or related field.
· 3 – 10 years of working experience in business system analysis or a related field.
· Strong communication skills i.e. spoken and written, and presentation
· Ability to work in a collaborative environment
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Excellent solving problems using information technology solutions
· Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel);
· Background skills in data analysis and software development with agile will be advantage
· Experience in Securities and financial business is preferable