Reports to: Country IT Manager
Division/location: Information Technology Department, Rayong Plant
- Management the daily operation of IT Support of infrastructure and business applications
- Management and leadership of the IT Operations team, assign tasks, priorities and follow up to ensure resolutions are provided in a timely manner.
- React to IT support issues promptly ensuring that services are returned to normal operational state in an efficient and risk freeway wherever
- Acting as an escalation point for any major IT issues.
- Make informed decisions to ensure availability of IT systems, Business/ShopFloor Applications, and network infrastructure.
- Pro-active monitoring, identification, assessment and escalation of technical/security issues and breaches in the infrastructure.
- Provide technical support to computer users; monitors computer configurations; identifies and repairs any problems.
- Develop and maintains standard operating procedures
- Maintain inventory of all components and subassemblies for new computer systems; keeps maintenance records and documentation
- Development and providing IT solution for employee
- Bachelors/Master’s degree level in IT or related field
- Experience in a wide variety of IT disciplines, including networking, servers, storage, data management, operations, and disaster recovery
- Minimum of 5-7 years experienced in an enterprise environment
- Very Good command in English (writing and verbal)
- Strong interpersonal and management skills, proven ability and experience in team development
- Customer focus and results oriented. Able to work in production field with high pressure
- Ability to deal effectively in a multicultural team (APAC and USA)
- ITIL v3 certification Foundations highly desirable
- Hold of any CISCO Certifications CCNA, CCNP, CCIE will be advantage
- Experiences in Project Management or Service Delivery Management is a must
- Experiences in system implementation and/or system development projects are benefits
- Experiences in Automotive business are benefits
- Good presentation and power point skill is a must
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please send or e- mails your application together with English resume, transcripts, expected
salary and a recent photograph with contact telephone number to "APPLY NOW"
Human Resources Department
Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate T. Pluakdaeng
A. Pluakdaeng Rayong 21140 Thailand
Tel: 66 33 683 800 Fax: 66 33 683 777