Our client is a leading global telecommunications solutions provider that has built up product portfolios and services including mobile networks, broadband networks, IP-based networks, optical networks, telecom value-added services, and terminals.
- Handling all technical problems when running projects and devices under rollout, and achieving customer acceptance/satisfaction through high performance and quality of services.
- Being responsible for customer agreed on technical standards, both for projects & for customer support services.
- Providing support to the Implementation Manager in relation to controlling the quality of the project.
- Communicating with overseas projects to confirm requirements, and to support the design and preparation of work plans.
- Managing and guiding the local team and subcontractors.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics or Communication.
- Having 3-5 years of experience in data communication.
- Working language of English and Thai, preferred Chinese.
- Have in-depth working knowledge of MPLS, L2VPN / L3VPN, MP-BGP, ISIS, OSPF, BFD, VPN FRR, QinQ, etc.
- CCIP, CCNP, CCNA skills.
- The ability to abstract project requirements through participation in project evaluation/implementation processes.
- Fully familiar with prevalent telecom industry standards/specifications like ITU-T, ETSI, etc., and able to draw technical specifications as per customer requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit, and adaptability.
- A strong personal interest in developing self-professional competencies and skills.