- Allocate inventory, determining and directing the inventory in and out of the warehouse.
- Plan and schedule pickups and distribution of inventory items
- Perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs
- Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data
- Order inventory from vendors and track order shipments.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Good organization skills & problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- 2-3 years working experience in inventory analysis in trading or manufacturing
- Thai nationality
- Able to work in Pluak Daeng, Rayong
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Ultimate Talent Consulting (UTC) was founded by experienced recruitment consultants who have 10 years experience in this industry. Our recruitment consultants hold some of the most widely recognized recruitment credentials in the industry. We are specializing in helping companies find and hire the best talent in Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain, IT, Sales & Marketing in Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices & FMCG industries.
We work mainly with medium to large multi-national companies and some of the large-sized local organizations.
You can find more information about our company and the positions we're recruiting for on our company website and LinkedIn Page.