- Perform network operation, incident, problem, request and change management for cloud service platform.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis of network equipment.
- Perform improvement work for office environment by integrating automation process to optimize work efficiency in the office.
- Prepare questionnaire for IT solution projects to understand customers' system requirement.
- Design the IT solutions and prepare system diagram to support sales for IT solution proposal.
- Coordinate with other team members and act as a project manager to manage IT projects until delivery to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Information Technology.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Technical Presales, System engineer, Network engineer, software engineer, or related IT area.
- Business level of English writing & speaking capability.
- Experience in LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, DHCP, firewalls, router and switch configuration etc.
- Strong hardware troubleshooting and network diagnostic skills.
- Experience in IT Operations with multi OS environments [Linux, Windows] - Fundamental skill to perform documentation work utilizing MS Office suite [Powerpoint, Excel, Words] Other skills and experience as advantage:
- Presentation skill for internal teams or to customers.
- Team management, coordination experience and project management skills.
- Knowledge/ Experience in IT related area as follows:
--> Network infrastructure or Network communication technology
--> Server, storage, and backup solution
--> Virtualization technology
--> IT security technology
--> Datacenter solution and facility technology
--> Software solution, monitoring tool