Our client is multinational professional services company to provides services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations is looking for "Infrastructure Architect Lead" position to join their company.
• Design the strategy to manage Client IT Infrastructure in order to support the delivery of operational efficiencies, improve employee and workplace performance and meet dynamic business demands.
• Coordinate overall infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, datacenter and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.
• Minimum 5 years of experience working as Infrastructure Architect
• Minimum 2 years of Infrastructure Architect leadership role
• Key Skills: Azure Infrastructure, Cloud Architect, Team Management, Certified Azure Solution Architect (Plus)
• FMCG/Grocery Retail Background is preferable
• Experience in Retail System and support
• Thai speaker with Good - Fluent English communication+F4G3G4
• Positive Working Attitude, Self-starter, Self-motivated
• Service oriented with good sense of urgency in delivering
PERSOLKELLY is a joint venture established in 2016 between PERSOL Holdings (previously Temp Holdings) and Kelly Services to cater to the rising workforce employment needs of the emerging Asia Pacific market. We are one of the largest workforce solutions providers in the region, spanning over 50 offices across 13 markets including Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Our reach, scope, and scale of operations have set the industry standard for cross-border recruitment and holistic workforce solutions. Since inception, PERSOLKELLY has placed over 66,000 positions across the region and works together with 98% of Fortune 100™ companies for their workforce solution needs.