Our client is a shipping and freight forwarding agency that has recently been expanding into all aspects of logistics including ocean transportation, air transportation, trucking, freight forwarding, storing, and warehousing.
- Overseeing the efficient working of employees of import department and manage all communication with customers and vendors.
- Planning and implementing all import transportation strategies according to all supplier and customer demand and administer internal movement of all goods and ensure compliance to all government regulations.
- Contacting suppliers and inventory planners and ensure accurate movement of all international goods and ensuring the arrival of goods within the required timeframe and obtain the best freight rates at all times.
- Designing, evaluating, and renewing all contracts as per requirement and monitor and prepare reports for all import activities, and recommend changes if required.
- Assisting to prepare all import quotes for customers and perform all shipment bookings with carriers.
- Strategizing, planning, and enforcing the import activities as per the providers and requirements of the clients.
- Planning the most appropriate shipment routes in terms of air freight, sea freight, and customs clearance effectively to the final destination.
- Conducting the training on import compliance issues, and company policies to key stakeholders.
- Monitoring and managing the invoices and prepare reports to management team requirements.
- Setting the strategy for import programs that optimize duty and reduce importing costs, develop and implement Duty Drawback processes.
- Being able to lead a team of 2-4 people, must have leadership
- Male/Female, aged not over 45 years.
- Must work with freight forwarding company only
- Has at least 5 years of experience in import fields.
- Experience in accounting management.
- Earned a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Able to manage a junior team.