Our client is a leading manufacturer of automotive parts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Leading the development and implementation of core HR systems and practices that support the Thailand business growth.
- Assisting the management team with the HR issues in line with business objectives.
- Implementing an efficient and integrated strategy for staffing, recruiting, induction, compensation & benefits, training, and career management, etc., at the site level.
- Ensuring efficient payroll and administration processes.
- Creating, organizing, supervising, and running the Human Resources department and all related aspects.
- Developing and implementing effective Human Resource strategy and plans (recruitment, orientation training, development, and evaluation of personnel).
- Communicating with all concerned parties within the organization to provide and share production-related information.
- Guiding and supporting managers in developing corrective actions, Performance Enhancement Process, and ensure proper documentation and follow up for low performing employees.
- Ensuring HR systems and processes are well defined, documented, communicated, and executed with discipline across business units in Thailand.
- Consulting with and advising line managers and supervisors on solving labor issues.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Human Resource Management or any related field.
- At least 5-7 years' experience in an HR function at the management level.
- Knowledge of HR tools, such as; competency, solid and succession planning, talent management, and performance management.
- Strong knowledge of the full spectrum of HR activities, especially in compensation & benefits and recruitment functions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and HRIS system is preferable.
- A self-starter with a high degree of initiative, as well as good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid expertise of HR in manufacturing in the automotive industry will be a plus.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and computer proficiency.